Spread the love

For discussion of the music business in general

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
For discussion of the music business in general from studio administration, contracts, artist promotion, gigging, etc.
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Spread the love

Post by 101 »

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen".
Jim

Post by Jim »

I saw the Simon Cowell interview on 60 Minutes last Sunday, and I have renewed respect for the man. Martik is the prototypical kind of deluded poser that American Idol is great for showcasing. It's a bit sad, really, and the reason why I don't watch American Idol... same reason I don't slow down to look at car wrecks.
recording: Mac Mini 2018 - 32GB RAM - 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 - two Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
mixing: MacPro7,1 - 256GB RAM - 2.7 GHz 24-Core Intel Xeon W - Focusrite Scarlett Solo - OS 12.7.4 - DP 11.23
Both computers: Kontakt Komplete 13 VIs and effects. Effects: FabFilter, Sonnox Oxford, SSL, PSP, UA, iZotope. VIs: Cherry Audio, AIR Tech, GForce, AAS, East-West, Garritan, Best Service, Kilohearts, Brainworx, UA

Post by 101 »

Typical "Bedroom Superstar" lol , this guy must never have bounced his ideas of anyone. Who knows tho , he might come out of his shell one day :wink:
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen".