OT: SampleTekk group buy -- already reached 50% off

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
emulatorloo
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

OT: SampleTekk group buy -- already reached 50% off

Post by emulatorloo »

Just a heads up if you feel like you need more piano samples.

www.sampletekk.com

I have been really happy with the samples I got from them. Good enough INHO to be used solo, but yr mileaage may very

SampleTekk are sample developers, and I think they have some pretty damn good pianos. Multi-gigabyte samples, very good programming. They have been well reviewed in the mags, etc etc, They also have the Post Musical Instruments (PMI) pianos/historic keyboard samples as well

Gigastudio, HALion, Kontakt and EXS24 format.

I have been really happy with the samples I got from them. Good enough IMHO to be used solo, but yr mileaage may very

I have the White Grand -- details, review and Mp3 demos here:

http://www.sampletekk.com/proddetail.ph ... 019-FORMAT

60.00 during this sale

I also have the Black Grand (Steinway D) close perspective:

http://www.sampletekk.com/proddetail.ph ... 003-MULT24

Whole thing 70.00. Close perspective only which is great for me is 25.00

-----

Sorry if this sound like spam, but I do like thier stuff and the prices are really good for this sale.
sndhse
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by sndhse »

I couldn't agree more. Some great pianos. Not so keen on the Brass or flute stuff though.
The price is amazing.
John
G5 Quad 6.5GB ram/2408MKIII/MTPAV/Mackie d8b
DP 6.01/OS 10.4.11
B4, Kontakt 2, Absynth 3, Stylus RMX, Ivory 1.5, Addictive Drums, Sampletank 2, Ivory, East west Gold/XP, East West Symphonic Choirs, Reason 2.5, Waves Platinum, Altiverb, Vst Wrapper etc...