a way to hide avatars?

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Tritonemusic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: a way to hide avatars?

Post by Tritonemusic »

MIDI Life Crisis wrote:Drew Barrymore is a direct descendant. Great granddaughter, I think. Love her, too.
And there's also John Barrymore. I like him, too.
DP 10.13, OS 13.6, iMac Pro (2017) 3.2 GHz 8-Core, 32 GB RAM, MOTU M4
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

MIDI Life Crisis wrote:
Where were we...? Oh yeah, Iguanas!

OMG! What a BEAUTIFUL animal!

She reminds me of my Gorda... She used to look like that a 1.5 decades ago. She never had those amazing bluish tones, though. She was always jade green, but now, as she has aged, her colors are not as bright and sharp anymore.

I love ALL animals (except Homo sapiens a lot of times).

Oh, and that Mantis, Phil.... Gorgeous animal too.
Between us and our pets, we definitely have a zoo here :)
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
philbrown

Post by philbrown »

Phil O wrote:Yeah, she had me over for dinner.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
2020 iMac 27" 3.6GHz 10 core i9 • Mac OS 12.2.1 • DP 11.04 • UAD-8 Octo card • Midas M32R

Plugs: UAD•Slate•Scuffham•Flux IRCAM•NI Komplete•Klanghelm•Waves•Spectrasonics•Arturia•Soundtoys•Nomad Factory•PSP•Stillwell•Cytomic•Korg•Five12•GForce