No problems . . . just THANKS!

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
oldecuriosity
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

No problems . . . just THANKS!

Post by oldecuriosity »

Don't let the low post count fool you . . . I've been a member of this forum for quite a while and visit the site weekly. I am VERY appreciative of all the advice, hints, and strategies for making better music with DP. I would probably offer my own insights and help as well, though others are so much smarter (and more efficient in answering), so it's best left to them.

So . . . thanks to James for everything you do and put up with, Shooshie, Mike, MLC (am I on the only one that finds his humor really funny?), and everyone else who regularly contributes to help guys like me. Happy Thanksgiving!

Now that the pleasantries are over, anyone want to discuss the merits of a PDF versus non PDF manual? :lol:

DP 11
iMac M1 (24-inch, 2021) 16GB RAM
OS X 11.6.2
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: No problems . . . just THANKS!

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Even I don't find my humor funny butt someone has to do it!

Seriously, thanks for posting. Have a great day. Turkey!!!

(See what I did there?)

;)
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
mikehalloran

Post by mikehalloran »

Thanks to all!

PDF files can be searched.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
monkey man

Post by monkey man »

MIDI Life Crisis wrote:Even I don't find my humor funny butt someone has to do it!
Not the first time you've done this, Magilla.

I see a pattern emerging, and it's on your a$$. I recommend wearing shorts, at the very least, when sitting on cane furniture. LOL
oldecuriosity wrote:So . . . thanks to James for everything you do and put up with, Shooshie, Mike, MLC (am I on the only one that finds his humor really funny?), and everyone else who regularly contributes to help guys like me.
+1

Thank you to all for so unselfishly sharing your insights and knowledge!

Mac 2012 12C Cheese Grater, OSX 10.13.6
MOTU DP8.07, MachFive 3.2.1, MIDI Express XT, 24I/O
Novation, Yamaha & Roland Synths, Guitar & Bass, Kemper Rack

Pretend I've placed your favourite quote here