external cd burn/wave editor versus built-in to DP functions

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: external cd burn/wave editor versus built-in to DP funct

Post by bayswater »

musicman691 wrote:That's my name and the serial number. Yes I deleted the demo version before installing the full one and everything registered fine. Should I be seeing those two bits of info or not? Program runs just fine.
I think I recall seeing that in the past, but I don't see it with V 4.2.4
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Not here either. As long as it works, I don't need to see me name in the credits. :lol:
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
musicman691

Post by musicman691 »

With the somewhat convoluted authorization I was a little worried; usually in most plugins you see something like either serial number, user's name or both. Got an email back from Stefano and he said it's not there and as long as it works it's okay.

Must say I love how quick he gets back to people. Developers like this I'll support to the ends of the Earth.