MotuNation RSS feed- Saves your Deleted Posts

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
cuttime
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MotuNation RSS feed- Saves your Deleted Posts

Post by cuttime »

Just sayin, so if you have regrets about posting those nude selfies and delete the post, the post can still be read in your RSS aggregator. You have been warned. :wink:
Last edited by cuttime on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
828x MacOS 13.6.5 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: MN RSS feed can be a graveyard for your your deleted Pos

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

I prefer to take new ones each morning.
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
Shooshie

Re: MN RSS feed can be a Graveyard for your your Deleted Pos

Post by Shooshie »

If you're like me, you may need the following:

RSS: Really Simple Syndication For Wikipedia Definition click here.

News Aggregator:
  • In computing, a news aggregator, also termed a feed aggregator, feed reader, news reader, RSS reader or simply aggregator, is client software or a web application which aggregates syndicated web content such as online newspapers, blogs, podcasts, and video blogs (vlogs) in one location for easy viewing. For Wikipedia article, click here
MN: Hellifino

As for nude selfies: I might have done that if we'd had all this stuff 20-30 years ago, but I promise you I wouldn't abuse a camera that way these days. But I'm glad to know that I should avoid posting them to something called MN and RSS, for the news aggregator might rise up out of the swamp, open its giant mouth with all those teeth, and grab my nude selfie by the uh-uh, and pull it around the lagoon, showing it off to all.

Since I seem not to have a fully working grasp of all this, I'll just be sure not to post any kind of selfie, anywhere. I think I'd be doing the world a favor by avoiding the whole shebang.

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
cuttime

Re: MotuNation -Graveyard for your your Deleted Posts

Post by cuttime »

Just to clarify, MN is MotuNation, and the news aggregator I use is Feedly. Motunation has an RSS feed:

http://motunation.com/forum/feed.php
828x MacOS 13.6.5 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
twistedtom

Re: MotuNation RSS feed- Saves your Deleted Posts

Post by twistedtom »

So can others see my ranting and nude selfies?
Mac Pro 2.8G 8 core,16G ram, 500GB SSD, 2x2TB HD.s 3TB HD, Extn Backup HDs,Nvd 8800 & ATI 5770 video cards,DP8 on OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.8; MOTU 424PCIe, MOTU 2408; Micro express. Video editing deck on firewire, a bunch of plug-ins and VI's.Including; MX3 and M5-3. FCP, Adobe Production Bundle CS6. PCM88mx, some vintage synths linked by MIDI. Mackie 16-4 is my main mixers
, kelsey and Yamaha mixers, Rack of gear. Guitars, piano, PA and more stuff.
bayswater

Re: MotuNation RSS feed- Saves your Deleted Posts

Post by bayswater »

twistedtom wrote:So can others see my ranting and nude selfies?
It's why we're here.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8