You must see this! Cat plays piano with orchestra! :)

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Michael Canavan
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: You must see this! Cat plays piano with orchestra! :)

Post by Michael Canavan »

James Steele wrote:Good. I was concerned and because I did not have a high bandwidth connection, I deleted the original post just to be safe. My apologies if there was nothing to worry about.
Not in that video, some of the other videos get more graphic about the mating habits of animals, nothing too bad, but they are animals, so it was more of a preemptive NSFW on my part in case you went searching around youtube for other True Facts videos.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.
Shooshie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: You must see this! Cat plays piano with orchestra! :)

Post by Shooshie »

bayswater wrote:You must be an easter egg.
Too spicy for an easter egg. :love:
The kids might get burned.
I think she's a system extension, trolling for SCSI disks.
:lol:
Speaking of Easter Eggs, those old Mac OS's had a lot of them. My 660AV had one that was actually on the motherboard of the computer. It was a video, an actual video, of the people who were on the team that designed and made the AV machines. They had a celebration when it shipped, and somehow they managed to take the video, burn it into some PROM, and you could watch it if you knew how to get to it. I actually found it and watched it.

Then there was the pirate flag over Infinite Loop, and many others over the years. Too bad they put a stop to all that... [or did they? Maybe this Babz knows more than she's telling us. Maybe she's a double-agent. Easter-eggs for SCSI exchanges, and all that. High maintenance? Hmmmm....

Shoosh
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|