EditorsKeys has a DP Product

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
Shooshie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: EditorsKeys has a DP Product

Post by Shooshie »

bayswater wrote:I did that. But then, when I switched to another app, it took hours to peel them all off, make up new ones and put them on. Then most of the labels you peel off can't be used again. It's a real PITA if you're Alt-tabbling between apps.

You had me for a second; "high tech" -- check; "powerful ion-transfer" -- OK, sounds about right; made of cellulose? --- What the heck? (that's not what I said)
I always hated playing on a piano on which someone had marked the keys with stickers. I couldn't focus on the music for the way the keys felt. Yech! I'd never gum up my keyboard (of any kind) with stickers. I guess I'm doomed to memorize.

Shoosh
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|