Emerson Moog Modular

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
cuttime
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Emerson Moog Modular

Post by cuttime »

http://www.moogmusic.com/news/moog-musi ... lar-system

Pricing available on request. If anyone has the inclination to to actually request a price, I would be very curious as to what it is. Something tells me I don't have that kind of cash on hand. :boohoo:
828x MacOS 13.6.6 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
Michael Canavan

Re: Emerson Moog Modular

Post by Michael Canavan »

Yep, definitly one of those times I wish I was rich. Can't imagine it going for less than 15K, probably closer to 20K and up.
M2 Studio Ultra, RME Babyface FS, Slate Raven Mti2, NI SL88 MKII, Linnstrument, MPC Live II, Launchpad MK3. Hundreds of plug ins.
David Polich

Post by David Polich »

Wow! I thought from first reading this post
that Keith was selling his own Moog
Modular...this is actually a new product
from Moog.

Well certainly it will be beyond the affordable
price range for 99.9% of us. Still, I salute
Moog for its effort.

If you want to practice with a Moog
Modular, you can always buy Arturia's
Moog Modular V. Sound may not be
that authentic but functionally it is
identical. And considerably cheaper.

http://www.arturia.com
2019 Mac Pro 8-core, 32GB RAM, Mac OS Ventura, MIDI Express 128, Apogee Duet 3, DP 11.2x, Waves, Slate , Izotope, UAD, Amplitube 5, Tonex, Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Pianoteq, Soniccouture, Arturia, Amplesound, Acustica, Reason Objekt, Plasmonic, Vital, Cherry Audio, Toontrack, BFD, Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha Montage M6, Korg Kronos X61, Alesis Ion,Sequential Prophet 6, Sequential OB-6, Hammond XK5, Yamaha Disklavier MK 3 piano.
http://www.davepolich.com
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

It is my recollection that Keith and Bob Moog were pretty close friends. It's not surprising that Keith would lend his name to the Moog foundation to help in sales, or whatever.

Shooshie
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|