Waves Vitamin is free - but how do you download it?

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
David Polich
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Waves Vitamin is free - but how do you download it?

Post by David Polich »

I got an email from Waves about their new "Vitamin" plug-in, and it said it was now included
in the Gold, Platinum, and Mercury bundles and existing bundle owners could get it for free.

However, I've had zero luck finding it. When I launch the Waves License Center and login, it
says I am currently up to date (Waves 9.2.0). Apparently there is a version 9.2.1 which does
include the Vitamin plug-in. I see nothing on my account page about 9.2.1 or where to download it.

Any Waves bundle owners out there who can comment on this?
2019 Mac Pro 8-core, 32GB RAM, Mac OS Ventura, MIDI Express 128, Apogee Duet 3, DP 11.2x, Waves, Slate , Izotope, UAD, Amplitube 5, Tonex, Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Pianoteq, Soniccouture, Arturia, Amplesound, Acustica, Reason Objekt, Plasmonic, Vital, Cherry Audio, Toontrack, BFD, Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha Montage M6, Korg Kronos X61, Alesis Ion,Sequential Prophet 6, Sequential OB-6, Hammond XK5, Yamaha Disklavier MK 3 piano.
http://www.davepolich.com
billf

Re: Waves Vitamin is free - but how do you download it?

Post by billf »

If you go to the Waves support site and login, you should see an update for your bundle which downloads a new WLC which then downloads the update plugin versions.
MacPro5,1 2012, six core 2 x 3.06, 10.12.5, Digital Performer 9.13, 40 gb ram, 828mkIII, 2408 mkII, MTP AV, Logic Pro X 10.3.1, Studio One v 3.2, Pro Tools 12.7.1
Thomas.B.

Post by Thomas.B. »

Here is the direct link:
http://www.waves.com/plugins/vitamin?ut ... RWWPPnGGOQ

Click on upgrades just below the 'Buy Now' button and log in.
billf

Post by billf »

David,

On your account page, if you look at the bundle you have, does it show "Latest Version" with a checkmark next to it or does it show something like "Update Available?" The latter is what mine displayed, and clicking that downloaded the new WLC and gave me the update with Vitamin included.
MacPro5,1 2012, six core 2 x 3.06, 10.12.5, Digital Performer 9.13, 40 gb ram, 828mkIII, 2408 mkII, MTP AV, Logic Pro X 10.3.1, Studio One v 3.2, Pro Tools 12.7.1
David Polich

Post by David Polich »

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies.
I'll check things out when I get back to
my studio this afternoon.
2019 Mac Pro 8-core, 32GB RAM, Mac OS Ventura, MIDI Express 128, Apogee Duet 3, DP 11.2x, Waves, Slate , Izotope, UAD, Amplitube 5, Tonex, Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Pianoteq, Soniccouture, Arturia, Amplesound, Acustica, Reason Objekt, Plasmonic, Vital, Cherry Audio, Toontrack, BFD, Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha Montage M6, Korg Kronos X61, Alesis Ion,Sequential Prophet 6, Sequential OB-6, Hammond XK5, Yamaha Disklavier MK 3 piano.
http://www.davepolich.com