AT&T creates great new plans! Awesome prices!! NOT SPAM!

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

AT&T creates great new plans! Awesome prices!! NOT SPAM!

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

I just saved a bundle every month converting my business plan to a home plan.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-p ... ZuzYiTqzLv
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
mikehalloran

Re: AT&T creates great new plans! Awesome prices!! NOT SPAM!

Post by mikehalloran »

My current ATT plan is up in two weeks. Deciding between this and going back to t-mobile. It's time for a new phone.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
twistedtom

Post by twistedtom »

MIDI that don't look all that good to me, I get a discount via work and pay $50, my wife uses that phone. My phone is payed for by work.
Mac Pro 2.8G 8 core,16G ram, 500GB SSD, 2x2TB HD.s 3TB HD, Extn Backup HDs,Nvd 8800 & ATI 5770 video cards,DP8 on OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.8; MOTU 424PCIe, MOTU 2408; Micro express. Video editing deck on firewire, a bunch of plug-ins and VI's.Including; MX3 and M5-3. FCP, Adobe Production Bundle CS6. PCM88mx, some vintage synths linked by MIDI. Mackie 16-4 is my main mixers
, kelsey and Yamaha mixers, Rack of gear. Guitars, piano, PA and more stuff.
HCMarkus

Post by HCMarkus »

I'm installing a wifi hotspot in my studio for all my clients on AT&T so they can use their phones. Meanwhile, Verizon gets me signal every time. Just sayin'.
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

Just watch out for fine print and all sorts of things that end up on bills. I called and went through my bill a few weeks ago, and got it down nearly one half of what it was. The lady was eager to help, and it made such a difference. Of course, I'm paying for 4 phones. Mine, my wife's and each of my kids, despite the fact that they are grown, gone, and doing their own thing. It's just something I've offered to do. It's the least I can do to help. But at the rate it was going, things had gotten out of hand. It was all stuff that had no meaning to me. I called, we went through it, and she took all kinds of things off my bill. That had happened a few years before, so apparently you just have to do that periodically. They slip stuff in there, and the bill grows from month to month. Call and talk about it!

Shoosh
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
HCMarkus

Post by HCMarkus »

I've got two grown kids on my phone account, too, Shooshie. Going for a soft landing...
twistedtom

Post by twistedtom »

Funny how much we spend on things like this, TV, internet, phones. :smash:
Last edited by twistedtom on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Pro 2.8G 8 core,16G ram, 500GB SSD, 2x2TB HD.s 3TB HD, Extn Backup HDs,Nvd 8800 & ATI 5770 video cards,DP8 on OS 10.6.8 and OS 10.8; MOTU 424PCIe, MOTU 2408; Micro express. Video editing deck on firewire, a bunch of plug-ins and VI's.Including; MX3 and M5-3. FCP, Adobe Production Bundle CS6. PCM88mx, some vintage synths linked by MIDI. Mackie 16-4 is my main mixers
, kelsey and Yamaha mixers, Rack of gear. Guitars, piano, PA and more stuff.
mikehalloran

Post by mikehalloran »

HCMarkus wrote:I'm installing a wifi hotspot in my studio for all my clients on AT&T so they can use their phones. Meanwhile, Verizon gets me signal every time. Just sayin'.
Since 2nd gen, Apple Airports and Time Capsules let you set up a Guest Network that allows guests (customers) access to the internet without letting them into the rest of your network. I've set that up for a few businesses.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro