This is THE BEST site on the internet

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: This is THE BEST site on the internet

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Hadn't thought of that!!!
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

MIDI Life Crisis wrote:Not to start any rumors but have you noticed you never see James and Doris in the same place at the same time? Why is that!
Oh, that's simple. Doris is scared to death that James is going to tell her to recalibrate the SQL headers again. SQL Headers, SQL headers… it's always the SQL headers! Word has it that she's got a flask under the desk, and she slips down under there when she hears James coming.
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
MIDI Life Crisis

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

... No, I'd best not...
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
kgdrum

Post by kgdrum »

MIDI Life Crisis wrote:... No, I'd best not...
with that opening? :shock:

please do! :wink:
2012 Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12 core 96 gig,Mojave, DP11.01,Logic 10.51, RME UCX,Great River ME-1NV,a few microphones,UAD2, Komplete 12U,U-he,Omni & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, Mimic Pro w/ SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata...........
Sean Kenny

Post by Sean Kenny »

oldecuriosity wrote:+1

I don't post a lot (usually because others chime in well before I'm able) but I'm here daily to get such great information. Also, a huge thanks to the "regulars" that offer their advice so generously as well as their humor (depending on your perspective). Thanks to all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
++1

It's saved my bacon on more than one occasion, I also feel like I should contribute more (I have a long "to do" list!)..... but I really appreciate the regulars that do.

Merry Christmas all
Mac Pro 3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 - 32 GB Ram 1867 MHz DDR3 ECC - OS X 10.12.4 - DP 9.13 - RME HDSPe Madi card - iz ADA converters 24 i/o - Antelope Orion 32 i/o - Audient desk - Miller & Kreisel Monitors - Wunder Mic Pre's x 8 - very understanding wife!
http://www.ten21recordingstudios.co.uk/
wylie1

Post by wylie1 »

This is definitely a little piece of sanity on an other wise crazy Internet.
Thanx James.
Peace Love and all that other stuff.
--
MacPro 3.2 ghz 8 core 12gig,DigimaxFS, 2408mk3,8Pre,828mk3,Ozone5,MachFive3, BFD2, Sampletank2,DP8.+,Sampletron,Nectar,Central Station,D5s,Q10s.plus stuff.
daniel.sneed

Post by daniel.sneed »

wylie1 wrote:This is definitely a little piece of sanity on an other wise crazy Internet. Thanx James.[...]
I must admit it even changed my feelings about that whole internet thing! ! !
dAn Shakin' all over! :unicorn:
DP11.31, OS12.7.4, MacBookPro-i7-3.1Ghz-16GoRam-1ToSSD
Falcon, Kontakt, Ozone, RX, Unisum & Michelangelo, LX480
Waldorf Iridium & STVC & Blofeld, Kemper Profiler Stage, EWIusb, Studiologic VMK, ControlPad
JBL4326+4312sub, Behringer X32rack
Many mics, mandolins, banjos, guitars, flutes, melodions, xylos, kalimbas...