No more posts from me for a while...

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: No more posts from me for a while...

Post by James Steele »

kgdrum wrote:it's always sumptin,I hope to see MLC back soon, Motunation is not the same without him.
I like James policy avoiding these topics,I see some threads on other sites like VI-control and they seem so pointless and out of place,these are music oriented forums.
It causes a lot of unnecessary acrimony. It's one of the things I HATE about Facebook. If one expresses any sort of opinion one way or another on any of the "taboo subjects", some people unfriend you over there. I had to work yesterday with a colleague yesterday and we're diametrically opposed on politics, yet we find a way not to let it poison our friendship and went out for a dinner together and had an enjoyable conversation about OTHER things.

That's all I'll say. This place is meant to be an oasis away from that stuff. :)
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!