Twitter Verification for Record Label Artists

For discussion of the music business in general

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
For discussion of the music business in general from studio administration, contracts, artist promotion, gigging, etc.
musiclove
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Twitter Verification for Record Label Artists

Post by musiclove »

Greetings,

I started a record label/live event company about a year ago and it has gotten huge. It’s multiple record labels under one corporation and we’re kicking off the big launch with single releases from each of our signed artists. Some of the artists include the finalists of the original American idol series, finalists from The Voice UK, X Factor and a big line up of accomplished and talented producers. Before the releases I want to make sure the record label twitter is verified and our artists are too. When we talk with our clients they say that I should have the power to get verification for each signed artist. From anyone with a label or experience how can I make this happen? Any knowledge on this is greatly appreciated.
musiclove

Re: Twitter Verification for Record Label Artists

Post by musiclove »

Anyone? Thanks.
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

I´m not sure whether this is a form of spam or you´re for real... :?

Have you asked those "big time" producers about it?
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

Have no idea. Facebook has verification and they don't divulge anything. :(
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!