Output Announces: The Next Big Engine - Coming Soon

Digital Perfomer in the context of television/film scoring and post-production.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for discussion related to the use of Digital Perfomer in the context of television and film scoring and post-production.
Output
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Output Announces: The Next Big Engine - Coming Soon

Post by Output »

The First Of Its Kind - The Next Big Engine Is Coming Soon
Watch The Video Here > http://bit.ly/outputsnextengine
BKK-OZ

Re: Output Announces: The Next Big Engine - Coming Soon

Post by BKK-OZ »

I don't wish to be rude, but I really wish that I could have those last couple of minutes back.

Click, click to watch video, watch video.

Still no idea what it is you are selling, or why you have asked me to use up my time watching a content-free video.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

It does seem to lack specifics.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
nk_e

Post by nk_e »

BKK-OZ wrote:I don't wish to be rude, but I really wish that I could have those last couple of minutes back.

Click, click to watch video, watch video.

Still no idea what it is you are selling, or why you have asked me to use up my time watching a content-free video.
Completely agree. Sometimes these things are "too clever by half."

I was a little annoyed.

10 core iMacPro | 64 GB RAM | OS 12.6.7 | LOGIC PRO | STUDIO ONE 6 | CUBASE 12 | BITWIG 5 | DP 11 | MOTU Interfaces | Waaay Too Many Plug-ins |

http://www.gesslr.com