Mosaic to Sibelius crossgrade - still available

Digital Perfomer in the context of television/film scoring and post-production.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for discussion related to the use of Digital Perfomer in the context of television and film scoring and post-production.
ramadev
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Mosaic to Sibelius crossgrade - still available

Post by ramadev »

This may be old news, but it came as a surprise to me: Sibelius is still offering a crossgrade from MOTU Composer's Mosaic. (I searched this site, but found no direct reference to this fact.)

The crossgrade is $200 ($199.95 to be precise), which is $400 off the regular price. That's less than the academic version.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Sib75cg

You'll need your Mosaic serial number (not the key code). I found my s/n on my registrations page at the MOTU site.

It's the full version of Sibelius 7.5. It took less than a day for Avid to verify my s/n and send me the authorization and system codes. I'm delighted that this crossgrade is still available for a notation program that I bought over a decade ago.

BTW, you can install Sibelius on two machines.
Nehalem Dual QuadCore 3.2GHz/8GB/828/MTP AV/10.6.8/DP8.0-DP7.22/Altiverb6.3.5/ChannelStrip2.2.23/T-Racks/AutoTuneEvo/GuitarRig4/Drumagog/bx_XL/FG-X,RC-Tube,VTM/EventideOmnipressor/MelodyneStudio-Cre8 3.2
MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/2GB/Traveler/10.6.8/DP8.0-DP7.22/Altiverb6.3.5/ChannelStrip2.2.23/T-Racks/AutoTuneEvo/bx_XL/MelodyneStudio-Cre8 3.2
Neumann,AKG,Earthworks,Soundelux mics/ManleyVoxBox/Avalon737/Amek9098/Genelec1031As