change arp pattern with a keypress, script examples ?

Discussion of all things related to MOTU's awesome MachFive software sampler.

Moderator: James Steele

magicmusik
Primary DAW OS: Windows

change arp pattern with a keypress, script examples ?

Post by magicmusik »

I do not own machfive and there is no demo of it or online manual. Information is very few, i use the UVI workstation, and i think the sound and effects good have good sounding amp simulator and distortion. My question is, if there are more script examples and maybe a better arpegiator script attach or somewhere to find ?
this source look as a simple arpegiator.

http://www.uvi.net/uviscript/mono_bass_ ... ample.html

As see on UVI page, M5 script language seem very powerful. It is able to load MIDI files and trigger them on key press from the commands in manual. Is there a script already here for a better arp ?, or whats here as other scripts ?

I dont know if it can work correct in timing that i can press for example Note c1 and arp sequence arp1 is play. and when i press c#1 then it play arp2 sequence correct in timing. Is that possible without write a complete new arpegiator ?

I dont know how i can create key switches that use c1 for mute sample layer, d1 for sustain sample layer. How is that possible to create ?. maybe i can do without script and add the same sound with diffrent arp pattern

I wish a arp/step sequencer builtin that is polyphonic (4 octaves) and support control change steps and nice pitch bend phrases possible to add on a step, which can load in thru MIDI file. a transpose key is support. so when add notes in the midifile this can change legato staccato play in the arp, or trigger some riffs together with arp
Thesys vst support pitchbend phrases and Nora vst support polyphon arp. but both are not perfect in all. so i want a perfect arp.
magicmusik
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: change arp pattern with a keypress, script examples ?

Post by magicmusik »

seem nothing here. maybe somebody can tell, if it is possible to add control change messages to enable arp or change parameter. In the Free UVI workstation when press right mouse button over an arp control knob or button the menu to assign a controller do not come. does it work on machfive ?