ANOTHER useful Safari preference killed?

Macintosh software/hardware discussion and troubleshooting

Moderator: James Steele

FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

ANOTHER useful Safari preference killed?

Post by FMiguelez »

I hope I'm just not finding it in its new place...
WHERE the hell is that preference we used to have where you can increase ONLY the size of the text but NOT the images and boxes?
It was a checkable menu item (Edit or View)3

I used to be able to press Command + or command - to increase/decrease the text size, but now it increases everything, so if you want to have bigger text for easier reading, you now need to keep scrolling sideways endlessly...

Please tell me I'm blind and not seeing it and that this is not another Apple-dumbing-down of its capabilities :?
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: ANOTHER useful Safari preference killed?

Post by FMiguelez »

Ha! I found it after a couple of minutes of monkeying around.

I take my little rant back. My fault :oops:

It is still there, but the commands changed. You must press Option with the menu opened to see it, so it's actually better than before.
Oh, and the + sign command must be the one in the numbers-pad with my language configuration.

FM :smash:
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman