motu tuner plugin included with DP

Macintosh software/hardware discussion and troubleshooting

Moderator: James Steele

theodour
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

motu tuner plugin included with DP

Post by theodour »

I'm trying to use the built-in tuner plugin but can't get it to do anything. My inputs are set correctly and I can successfully record to the track, but if I put the tuner plugin on it, it doesn't seem to be listening to my input (guitar). Do I need to set an input specifically within the plugin?

note: I would use the cuemix tuner, but I have the original traveler which doesn't support this.
cleamon
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: motu tuner plugin included with DP

Post by cleamon »

theodour wrote:I'm trying to use the built-in tuner plugin but can't get it to do anything. My inputs are set correctly and I can successfully record to the track, but if I put the tuner plugin on it, it doesn't seem to be listening to my input (guitar). Do I need to set an input specifically within the plugin?

note: I would use the cuemix tuner, but I have the original traveler which doesn't support this.
You may need to check the input button on the channel in the mixer (it's under solo/mute/rec).
----------------------------------------------
Chuck
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)|| 16GB Ram || OS/X 10.14.6 || Motu 828MkII || Steinberg UR242 || DP8.07
Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch), 2.7 GHz i5, 8GB Ram
Klaus

Post by Klaus »

Have you tried with an aux track ?

Best

Klaus
cuttime

Post by cuttime »

Setup> Configure Audio System> Input Monitoring Mode>Monitor Record Enabled Tracks through Effects.
828x MacOS 13.6.5 M1 Studio Max 1TB 64G DP11.31
theodour
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by theodour »

cuttime wrote:Setup> Configure Audio System> Input Monitoring Mode>Monitor Record Enabled Tracks through Effects.
Yes! Thank you so much!