I am EastWest's Online Coordinator

Macintosh software/hardware discussion and troubleshooting

Moderator: James Steele

EastWest Lurker
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I am EastWest's Online Coordinator

Post by EastWest Lurker »

Hello, I probably should have been here sooner but since I encounter DP users on so many other forums I did not enroll here. Also in full disclosure, I am strictly a Logic Pro user and so I know nothing about DP, although I have seen it in action and it is a terrific DAW.

Anyway, my purpose for being here is two-fold:
1. To give you information EW would like you to know and to pass on information from you to EW that you think they need to know. (Please focus on being constructive and not "venting.")

2. When you file a support ticket and are somehow falling through the cracks and not getting a response, if you email me your system specifics and a clear description of the issues, I will try to get you the help you need.

My email is: jasher@eastwestsounds.com

Best,
Jay
stubbsonic

Re: I am EastWest's Online Coordinator

Post by stubbsonic »

Welcome, Jay.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
James Steele
Site Administrator

Re: I am EastWest's Online Coordinator

Post by James Steele »

Welcome! :)
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!