Neyrinck V Control Pro?

Macintosh software/hardware discussion and troubleshooting

Moderator: James Steele

tommypenngotti
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Neyrinck V Control Pro?

Post by tommypenngotti »

Anyone using this app with iPad ? Pros / cons? Thanks !
:headbang:

Mac Pro 266 Quad Core Intel 10.7.5
DP 8.7
Ipad Air
Mac Pro 4,1 2.66 GHz Quad Core, 16GB Ram, OSX.7.5, Dual Cinema Displays -ATI Radeon 5770, Motu 896/828MK II DP 8, Waves v9
BKK-OZ

Re: Neyrinck V Control Pro?

Post by BKK-OZ »

Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
tommypenngotti

Post by tommypenngotti »

downloaded the Free version of V Control to play with. Only thing I can't seem to figure is when doing the 1 & 2 finger swipe left/ right to jump around the tracks V Control de-selects into groups of 8 sometimes (DP on mac pro) and I have to manually re-select track selector to see all tracks in the sequence editor….maybe this a pref I'm missing or the free version way?

Basically want to not have V Control affect how my mac pro view looks in sequence editor -

otherwise it looks great !
Mac Pro 4,1 2.66 GHz Quad Core, 16GB Ram, OSX.7.5, Dual Cinema Displays -ATI Radeon 5770, Motu 896/828MK II DP 8, Waves v9
eshall
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by eshall »

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.
Interested in Testking 600-199 certification? Sign up for Boston Architectural College online training for fail-safe ARM exam preparation.
tommypenngotti

Post by tommypenngotti »

so if Motu plans to release DP 9 with an iPAD integrated app - how far off is that ;) ?? If it's a year I guess I'd consider getting the Neyrinck app - winter NAMM this year , different story :D