Copying MIDI data from multiple tracks

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
PoliticalBonobo
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Copying MIDI data from multiple tracks

Post by PoliticalBonobo »

Is there a way within MIDI Editor to move/cut/copy/paste all the MIDI data of multiple tracks? When I have multiple tracks selected and I shift a measure of notes, velocities, and expression I want to move, it only shifts all the notes of the tracks but only the MIDI cc data of the Master-Selected MIDI track.
DP9.5 64bit, Windows 10 Pro 64bit, UA Apollo Quad FireWire interface, Desktop: Intel i7 5820K at 4.0ghz, MSI X99A Gaming 7 mobo, 48gb RAM (DDR4 at 2133 mhz), MSI GTX 960 2GD5T 2GB, 512GB Samsung 950 Pro m.2 SSD (project/system drive). VEP 6
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Copying MIDI data from multiple tracks

Post by FMiguelez »

IIRC, you must use a Time Range selection to move them all along with their CCs. I know I've done it like this.

Copy/paste might work differently, but noot sure.
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman