DP 9.51 - Windows 10 - Slate plugins fail scan

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
toddbooster
Primary DAW OS: Windows

DP 9.51 - Windows 10 - Slate plugins fail scan

Post by toddbooster »

Hi all,

First post and of course I've come begging for assistance. I recently purchased DP in the big crossgrade sale, and everything's been going swimmingly for the most part except for one issue: It seems that all of my Slate plugins from the everything bundle (and Melodyne too actually) fail the plugin scan. There's no log I can find, and no message any more helpful than that the plugins "crashed the examination process", so I have no insight as to why it's happening. If I force the plugins to be enabled, they seem to work fine, but I haven't had the chance to really stress test it, so I don't know if this will bite me later on. Does anyone else have a similar problem or solution? Is this a DP or Slate problem? If I leave them enabled, can I expect they'll all work just fine? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Edit to add: DP 9.51 x64, Win 10 Pro x64, and only 64 bit plugins have been installed.

Edit to add one more thing: These plugins all work fine in Studio One 3.5, Samplitude Pro X3, Ttracktion Waveform 8, and Cubase 8, FWIW.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB, Windows 10 Pro, DP 10.13, MOTU Ultralite AVB.
toddbooster
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: DP 9.51 - Windows 10 - Slate plugins fail scan

Post by toddbooster »

Well, after some poking around, it seems that while the plugins are supported in DP on the Mac, they are not on Windows. Still can't find any info as to why not, or any reports that they are working solidly none the less. Guess maybe I'll have to be the guinea pig.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB, Windows 10 Pro, DP 10.13, MOTU Ultralite AVB.