Plugin Presets not showing (Lexicon PCM)

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
G.S.
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Plugin Presets not showing (Lexicon PCM)

Post by G.S. »

Just installed Lexicon PCM Native Bundle Plugins. They work fine in DP 902, Win10, but no preset names are visible in the plugin menue. Neither category names nor preset names are displayed. The presets seem to exist though: It's possible to click the empty cells which changes the parameters in the plugin. Anyone else with this problem? What to do?
DP 902, Win 10, i7 8cores, 128 GB RAM.
monkey man
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Plugin Presets not showing (Lexicon PCM)

Post by monkey man »

Dumb question maybe, but you're referring to the plugin's own menu and not the host's (DP-provided) one top-left of the plain window?

DP's preset menu should be empty unless you've specifically saved settings via that route, in which case they're stored separately in a different location from Lex's chosen path, FWIMBW.

Mac 2012 12C Cheese Grater, OSX 10.13.6
MOTU DP8.07, MachFive 3.2.1, MIDI Express XT, 24I/O
Novation, Yamaha & Roland Synths, Guitar & Bass, Kemper Rack

Pretend I've placed your favourite quote here
G.S.
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Plugin Presets not showing (Lexicon PCM)

Post by G.S. »

Thanks monkey man, yes, I am referring to the plugin's own menu and not the host's. I now have placed a support request at MOTU and hope they will help.
DP 902, Win 10, i7 8cores, 128 GB RAM.