Saved Click Default Pattern Won't Play During Record

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
bigbeatpro
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Saved Click Default Pattern Won't Play During Record

Post by bigbeatpro »

DP8 Windows 7, I7, 9Gigs of ram.
Hopefully somebody has seen this and it's not IAK again but I have created a simple 8th note click pattern which I have selected: 88888888/8 and saved as "8th Note Click" It has parameters of 4/4, 1/4 note and >20 and <130. When I go to COUNTOFF I select pattern. I hit record, it counts off as it should with 8th notes but when the sequence actually starts it returns to 1/4 note clicks.
Whyyyyyy???? Any help, as always appreciated. WE ARE THE COLLECTIVE :headbang:
siamon
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Saved Click Default Pattern Won't Play During Record

Post by siamon »

But in any case, my Consolidated Windows preferences don't have the Drum Editor or Song Editor highlited. I almost never use those windows and don't want to see them in the Consolidated Windows tabs. Nevertheless, they always appear. Does this have to do with my project coming from the Mac version or maybe that it predates DP8? I'm quite confused about this. I think Consolidated Windows can be useful, but I have no need to see several of the tabs. How do I turn them off? Should I try it with a new project?