DP installer very slow

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
kdm
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: DP installer very slow

Post by kdm »

Wolfie2112 wrote:
kdm wrote:For one, much of the GUI and text are far too small for HD monitors.
Yes, that was strange....I couldn't find any setting to enlarge the text, and the mixer was very tiny as well (even on my large HD monitors). This must be a windows bug because when I see screen shots from Mac, it looks very different. Hopefully this will be ironed out with a future revision.
Really? Would be interesting to have a Mac/PC owner take screenshots on both, using monitors at the same resolution.

The screenshots I've seen are either sections of a screen, or a lower resolution that scales up to look bigger on an HD display. The 1920x1200 screenshots look the same as what I see here.

Could it be that some are using lower screen resolutions? 1280x1024, 1600x1200 or so? It doesn't appear to be a scalable GUI (embedded graphics - hence the skins), so unless MOTU missed something in text scaling, I wouldn't think it would be different on OSX.