MIDI Pro Tools 10.3.5 & Motu MIDI Express 128

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on Windows, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Advanced-Productions
Primary DAW OS: Windows

MIDI Pro Tools 10.3.5 & Motu MIDI Express 128

Post by Advanced-Productions »

Hello, im a almost happy owner of a Moti MIDI Express 128. Tried to use it this weekend but had some problems.

Goal: Record the line outs of samplers (slave) into PT (master) (synced/started) or play external samplers with a miditrack of PT.

Problem: Not possible to start (E-MU SP1200) or control my external Machines (Akai S9XXX) with PT. PT does not send any singnals to Motu

After diggin through settings i saw this:

Inputs settings looking normal, outputs are [Emuliert] (emulation). I think thats the reason why the PC is not sending anything to Motu.

Also the new Motusoftware Clockworks looks way different like the ones in my manual or driver cd. Do it need it at all?

--------------------------
Add infos:

Motu is working very well on Cubase 5.0, on midisettings i dont have this [Emuliert] (emulation). I was able to start or control my external hardware.

My RME UCX audiointerface is able to recieve signals from PT (USB)

Any ideas?

| Pro Tools 10.3.5 | Asus P9X79 Pro | Intel I7 3930K | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Samsung Pro SSD |