Generate SMPTE from Sequencer Missing-PC

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [Windows] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
midicomplex
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Generate SMPTE from Sequencer Missing-PC

Post by midicomplex »

I'm working with DP 9.5.1 on Windows 7. I've spent a lot of time trying to get the 'Sample-Accurate' selection ungreyed in the Receive Sync options even though I have SMPTE set as my clock. Tried many things and wondering if anybody had success. Drivers are up to date from MOTU as are the ASIO drivers. Also, in the MOTU SMPTE Console (Windows) there is no selection to Generate from Sequencer as there is in the Mac version. Is it just that there isn't one?, or am i missing something.

My Mac Pro running DP 9.5.1, OS 10.11.6 does all this with no problem.

Is the Windows Version of DP 9.5.1 and the MOTU SMPTE Console unable to do this on Windows 7?

My MOTU Hardware on the Windows 7 computer is the 828Mk3 Hybrid and the Mac is running the 828Mk3 Firewire. No other problems. I was working at this for a while today and am out of ideas.

Thanks for any suggestions.

MIDI Complex