Running DP on an iZ Radar Studio

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [Windows] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
teyaz
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Running DP on an iZ Radar Studio

Post by teyaz »

Hi
Is anyone running DP 9 on a iZ Radar Studio? If so, how's it running? Any bugs, crashes, etc? I've been using DP on a Mac since DP was MIDI only (no Audio). That's going back to the mid '80's for you history buffs! I've never had much success with audio on my Mac I keep getting the "Buffer Full" message. I have set up three speed demon Macs over the years and still no success. Yes I have called MOTU tech support and they have helped but I still haven't had much success with audio. I really love the DP interface and I'm wondering if it would be more stable on the Radar platform but I can't find anyone who is running it on a Radar Studio. Radar uses a Windows OS so I am trying to find someone who is using this configuration and get their feedback.
Thank You!