solo group tracks

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on Windows.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [Windows] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
olega
Primary DAW OS: Windows

solo group tracks

Post by olega »

tlE xr^5{#5$ Á 57E3D`C iD 8j^`N 17zEz8 hU5 x7`NqU À t% z7`V1D`V `C 2$5$ nEx `C 82{$b% 9t% 17zEz8 ¶ x$ 27t&8 ˆ zzTz 857E`V 99 1Fz ¶ t5#5$ z5# t% z7E`N 31D y`Nj&2 w`V 2$ `B t`Bx = t% z`Nj&2 8j^`N 85$ x7`NqU À 35#z `×`N`M w5$ 2#rz[E`V
Last edited by olega on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
FMiguelez
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: solo group tracks

Post by FMiguelez »

I'm having trouble understanding what you want...

Where are you from? We may have members who speak your native language right here.

If you want to group a bunch of tracks, so you can solo or mute them all with one click (and much more), you need to create a track group.
To do so, select your tracks, press Shift-Option-G (or Shift-Command-G, I'm not sure which one), OR invoke the create group command from one of the menus.
At that point, a dialog box will open where you choose which features you want them to react to as a group. It can be for selections, show or hide the tracks, MUTE or SOLO them, etc.

If you want to "take your mix out" as a group, presumably out of DP, you may change the output of the individual tracks (or the aux track where they all are being sent) to an output of your audio interface, for instance. What DP sees available depends on your audio interface.

I'm not even sure if that's what you're asking, but it sounded like that to me :)
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
olega
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: solo group tracks

Post by olega »

FMiguelez wrote:I'm having trouble understanding what you want...

Where are you from? We may have members who speak your native language right here.

If you want to group a bunch of tracks, so you can solo or mute them all with one click (and much more), you need to create a track group.
To do so, select your tracks, press Shift-Option-G (or Shift-Command-G, I'm not sure which one), OR invoke the create group command from one of the menus.
At that point, a dialog box will open where you choose which features you want them to react to as a group. It can be for selections, show or hide the tracks, MUTE or SOLO them, etc.

If you want to "take your mix out" as a group, presumably out of DP, you may change the output of the individual tracks (or the aux track where they all are being sent) to an output of your audio interface, for instance. What DP sees available depends on your audio interface.

I'm not even sure if that's what you're asking, but it sounded like that to me :)
big thx
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: