Finally back!!

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

ssp
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Finally back!!

Post by ssp »

Sorry for my lack of activity here for a while guys, I have been so busy lately that I havent had time to pop in as much as I would have liked to.

However I can now spend more time in here checking through things and answering questions etc.

As for what I have been doing, well i have been working on miniturising the BPM controller to something around the same size as the machine unit, and keeping all the features that are needed. I am just waiting on some new PCB's to be made so i can build the first prototype, when its ready i will put a few pics and video online.

There are a couple of cool things on this one, and it is also expandable for use with other plug-ins and as a DAW control unit.

This one uses a pre built MIDI brain system thats readily available off the shelf and has modular units that interlink. It will still need some programming to be done, however thats something i can take my time over.

Thats all really, if I get any news from MOTU or UVI about BPM i will pass it along to you all.

catch you soon

ssp

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
saintjoe
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Finally back!!

Post by saintjoe »

Man I'm still very interested in your progress on this controller. That would really take BPM to the next level.

You have a site or anywhere I can subscribe to your update :mrgreen:
SoundsAndGear.com - music production news, tips, videos, and reviews.