Ajusting the length of a sample in BPM

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

kqmoney31
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Ajusting the length of a sample in BPM

Post by kqmoney31 »

Hi guys, i just got Motu BPM. My problem is that it has the AHD and ADSR envelope editing and i cant get the length to adjust properly as if I were using the Redrum in Reason. There is a editing for length but it doesnt seem to be working for some reason. I need this plugin to work exactly like the redrum. Can anyone help a brother out?
Javus

Re: Ajusting the length of a sample in BPM

Post by Javus »

kqmoney31 wrote:Hi guys, i just got Motu BPM. My problem is that it has the AHD and ADSR envelope editing and i cant get the length to adjust properly as if I were using the Redrum in Reason. There is a editing for length but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I need this plugin to work exactly like the redrum. Can anyone help a brother out?
The three most recent posts all relate to the same question. I'm after the same thing bro

I don't think it is possible with MOTU BPM. its a damn shame...

ADSR is not what is needed (changing the release causes pops and clicks too). Need a MIDI 'GATE' to kill the audio as soon as you let go of the MIDI key

Reason's Redrum is one of the best drum machines out there but I don't like re-wire!
kqmoney31

Re: Ajusting the length of a sample in BPM

Post by kqmoney31 »

Javus wrote:
kqmoney31 wrote:Hi guys, i just got Motu BPM. My problem is that it has the AHD and ADSR envelope editing and i cant get the length to adjust properly as if I were using the Redrum in Reason. There is a editing for length but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I need this plugin to work exactly like the redrum. Can anyone help a brother out?
The three most recent posts all relate to the same question. I'm after the same thing bro

I don't think it is possible with MOTU BPM. its a damn shame...

ADSR is not what is needed (changing the release causes pops and clicks too). Need a MIDI 'GATE' to kill the audio as soon as you let go of the MIDI key

Reason's Redrum is one of the best drum machines out there but I don't like re-wire!

You took the words right out of my mouth, I love reason's redrum. But i hate using the rewire also bc:

1) It takes up a lot of cpu power
2) It disrupts my workflow bc i have to constantly munuever between 2 programs

and alot of other little minor issues too. BPM seems really good bc its reminds me of Kong, redrum, and fl studio. But my only issue is changing the length.