Transition from Guru to BPM made easy :]

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

joker77
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Transition from Guru to BPM made easy :]

Post by joker77 »

Last night downloaded the guru demo,just to see if much has changed on their front since I left, nope..lol Anyways I found an interesting find.
With Guru open and also Bpm open in DAW, I'm able to drag my sounds that I had made in guru's kits right over to Bpm's pads and then save my old Guru kits..lol :wink: awesome!!
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
b-righteous

Re: Transition from Guru to BPM made easy :]

Post by b-righteous »

Nice!
joker77

Re: Transition from Guru to BPM made easy :]

Post by joker77 »

works well,I re-saved all of my older guru kits inside bpm using the method we discussed the other day,with fx on'em etc.. pretty cool to hear the same kit,but at much better quality. :wink: I'd hope one day the same can happen for bpm n maschine kits :D
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2