bpm hardware (update)

Moderators: James Steele, ssp

ssp
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: bpm hardware (update)

Post by ssp »

thanks joker, the system has changed quite a bit now and i have added some new features that well... im not prepared to share here at the moment. thing is no one else has thought of them and they are not on any other unit out there at the moment so i thought, well i may as well add them to mine.!

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
Dwetmaster
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Dwetmaster »

So I see on youtube that you finally finished it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAQlexnSlE0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MacPro 8Core 2.8GHZ 16GB RAM OSX10.8.3
MacBook Pro 17" Unibody 2011 OSX10.8.3
896mk3, BLA Modded 896HD, BLA Microclock, MTP-AV, Yamaha KX-8, CME VX-7 Mackie Ctrl, megadrum, Presonus C-S,
DP8.04, Bidule, M5 3, Ethno 2, BPM 1.5 Kontakt4, BFD2, SD2, Omnisphere, Wave Arts P-S5, Altiverb7, PSP VW & OldTimer, VB3, Ivory 2 Grand, True Pianos, Ozone 5, Reason 4, AmpliTube3, Bla bla bla...
A few El & Ac basses & Guitars, Hammond A-100.
joker77

Post by joker77 »

I want it in All Black/with Black Pads!! 8) seriously tho I think ssp is redesigning another unit at some point.. we'll have to wait n see what he does next.
Mac:Mac Pro 8 Core|12GB Ram|Lion OSX 10.7.2
Hardware:RME Fireface|Alesis Q7|Lavry AD/DA|Grace 101|FocusritePre|Presonus Monitor Station|DynAudio Bm5a Mk2|Event
Software:Maschine|Emulator X3|Mach Five 3|Geist|UVI sound libraries|Pro Tools 10|Logic 9|Studio One Pro 2
ssp

Post by ssp »

Still here.

update: well im still working on the unit and still streamlining it down into a more compact unit.

I have since found some nice display units that if i build a self enclosed bpm that can using a certain bit of software just display the waveform /display section of the bpm software, this in turn will end up with the unit having a true 100% original controller replica look and use.

I would be looking at stripping out a mac mini with multi audio interface and placing that inside the bpm unit. That along with some ssd drives and a few other goodies means it becomes a self enclosed workstation.

Well as you guys know im always working on stuff and im still finishing my self contained vst hardware synth host, im also working on something else at the same time as well so i am a little busy on those fronts. as soon as i have more news for you i will post it up.

as for the original controller its still going strong and i have beat the crap out of it!!! it just keeps on ticking!!

a couple of videos of it in use coming up soon also

thanks again for your interest.

keep cool!

ssp

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!