Bpm fx saving,lfo,looping problems help!!

Here's where all the ranting and griping about BPM will go since there are a few people insisting on clogging up the BPM Forum with trashing BPM.

Moderator: ssp

sappo
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Bpm fx saving,lfo,looping problems help!!

Post by sappo »

hi im a new user to bpm just purchased today ,i also own maschine but what enticed me was bpms beat workflow
and for the most part im pretty impressed, but there are a few things which for the life of me i cant seem to do or get to work can the fellow users/mods out there
please help because its getting confusing!!

this is what i cant seem to do can you tell me if its possible to:

1-save your own fx presets?there doesnt seem to be any way of doing this in bpm or uvi workstation???but in the manual PAGE 163 it says you can!!!!strangely you can drag a fx preset from the fx browser to the desktop!

2-is there no way of looping a sample in rack mode so i can edit a bass sample loop it and set an lfo etc?it seems its only possible in pad mode
and even then if you hold a looping sample it passes thru twice then stops looping!!(a bug maybe)

3-is there any way to play one sample across keys (like maschine's keyboard mode)in pad mode ?,this would solve the being only able to loop in pad mode
because i could edit a bass loop and play a riff from the pad mode etc

4-drag a bank/rack preset from the desktop into bpm standalone? doesn’t work in 1.05

5-can t save lfo presets-if i come up with a great lfo template theres no way to save that !!all those lfo's(4!)and you cant save presets /setups?

6-cant seem to save drum synth presets???

i can see the clip /sample crackle thing has been discussed a lot so i wont go into it but yes i have the same problem (windows 7x64)/Yamaha n12!i don’t record
into the clip i use sound forge and slice in Edison -its all about workarounds!!

this product is so close to being a true winner in production workflow/creativity love the line templates,lfo,fx and sound engine is it worth me keeping and
holding out for 1.6 /2.0??

any help or info would be great thank you!!!

sappo
http://www.djsappo.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;