Native Instruments today released MASCHINE 1.1 (we f-ed up)

Here's where all the ranting and griping about BPM will go since there are a few people insisting on clogging up the BPM Forum with trashing BPM.

Moderator: ssp

luneytunes

Native Instruments today released MASCHINE 1.1 (we f-ed up)

Post by luneytunes »

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/ ... ?page=1225

i know we have the best sound quality but enuf already! :mrgreen: < [iserted so this wont look like a rant and motu(cause i no 4 a fact u are looking) wont kill the thread]

i think they should offer me my money back.

one.
b-righteous
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Native Instruments today released MASCHINE 1.1 (we f-ed up)

Post by b-righteous »

It gets better. NI have already officially gave a few hints for the next release. I thought 1.1 was still a long way to go but the features that are coming next will put it as a clear winner. Full MIDI out with cc support and destructive sample edit with manual slice are just a few. I still will hold off until it is ready probably early next year. Maybe UVI will answer back. It better be good or they will loose out.
BKK-OZ
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by BKK-OZ »

luneytunes wrote:...and motu(cause i no 4 a fact u are looking)...
They are not looking.
This isn't a MOTU board, it is independently run, which you would know if you read other posts here before rushing into commenting.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
bobbybland

Post by bobbybland »

And we are extremely grateful that James allows us to post here. If it weren't for him, where would we get to interact about Motu products?

NI is showing support,that's a good thing.Hopefully Motu/Uvi can too..
luneytunes

Post by luneytunes »

James allows us to post here
hey BK if YOU would read, im talkin to the guys who BORROWED the name from MOTU. lets keep it real....if bobbybland comes out with a site called LUNEYTUNES-NATION ima see wtf is poppin at said site cause ehhem.....HE DONT WORK FOR ME!!!!? wats goin on?!!...so i'll go from time to time and see!

dont beat me over the mpc-tutor.com head with that "not affiliated with AKAI" bull. then come to find out jj making hybrid operating systems for the mpc1000 cause he just was "smart". then gets his own thread. 2 OF THEM. then those jj os features showed up in their next product. the MPC5000(chopshop 2.0)

last time i said somethin negative someone deleted my post told me to take it to the rant section......MOTU.....PERIOD...done

thanks 4 lettin me post motunation! love yall!(u too DP! i mean MOTU!)

ps to bobby and b: unless those ********* at ni put those kontakt instruments into maschine they loose too. - real talk we in the Terabyte-laptop era now homies...i feel like im back in the mpc2000xl days man! geeezshh! :lol: :lol:
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

Not sure I get your point, but just because it says MOTUnation, does not mean I work for MOTU. I don't. This board in independent and is not run by them. Some MOTU employees check this board and from time to time respond, but they're under NO OBLIGATION to do so. And event though I don't work for MOTU, there are people there I have known for many years whom I consider friends, and if you say you're disappointed in "my friend" I'll say "Okay... tell me why?" No problem. But if someone comes here and calls my friend a bunch of unnecessary names, like "moron" etc., I'm going to have a problem with it, because name-calling and personal attacks have no place here.

It's all in the TONE of one's post. If someone has a complaint and they're making a rational post explaining a problem, I'm all for it. But if you come here just to blow off steam and start ranting, then yes, your post might get moved, or deleted, and if someone is really, REALLY obnoxious, I'll boot them the hell off of here. Life is too short. I'm not a paid employee. I have one ad on this site that helps cover the cost of hosting but doesn't come CLOSE to reimbursing me for my time spent administering the site. So all I ask is people come here and be cool. Honestly, think of this place as a pub/bar where people might hang out. Are you going to feel comfortable if there's one or two guys who seem really angry and are yelling about stuff? They're going to bring the whole place down, and you're probably going to leave. Same idea here. Say what you want, but just be cool about it and you don't get bounced.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
bobbybland

Post by bobbybland »

luneytunes wrote:
ps to bobby and b: unless those ********* at ni put those kontakt instruments into maschine they loose too. - real talk we in the Terabyte-laptop era now homies...i feel like im back in the mpc2000xl days man! geeezshh! :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: long live Luneytunes do ur thing!! we appreciate the brutal honesty you bring here, and that's real we are in an age where you would think they would make these products coincide a bit easier.
bobbybland

Post by bobbybland »

James, it's great you allow us this board to comment,interact with other users and gain forms of knowledge for the products we are passionate about. Motu imo should offer you free products,for the help you do us.I know they don't but imo they should for putting up with us.

Motu,you guys should start by making n appearance @ this forum,it's unfortunate you guys bring out products and choose not to interact with your customers on public forums like this one. I think it'd make everyone enjoy your products more.

cheers
FrankW

Post by FrankW »

bobbybland wrote:And we are extremely grateful that James allows us to post here. If it weren't for him, where would we get to interact about Motu products?
Any number of places. The same place where I first found and argued with O Tristan until they put the Metronome control on the(BPM) front panel, the Pro Tools forum(DUC). Gearslutz, or a few other places. As it has been noted, this is NOT a MOTU sanctioned forum. They are not really checkin' here. Besides, it's really UVI that are responsible for at least BPM and Electric Keys...
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

There are MOTU people who regularly look at this forum. That I know. I doubt they can read every thread that comes up.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
ssp

Post by ssp »

they only read threads that are constructive and bear merit james, unfortunately most of the threads contain a spurious amount of rubbish that they have to trawl through to get to them.

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
amplidood

Post by amplidood »

Not to mention a large percentage of the posts read at about a 4th to 5th grade (or worse) level of writing. It's so painful to read some of these. It's as though there's a vendetta against complete sentences and form in this modern age.