It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:07 am

Text Size

NEW VIDEO Top10 Features of Vienna Ensemble Pro and How to..

Moderators: James Steele, Shooshie

Forum rules
This forum is being developed and is intended as intended as a place to bring together various Digital Performer video tutorials. Currently only YouTube videos may be embedded using the [YouTube] BB code.

NEW VIDEO Top10 Features of Vienna Ensemble Pro and How to..

Postby Steve Steele » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 am

I go through all of the important new features of VEP6 as if I'm building a new template from beginning to end. There are a couple of things in the video that aren't mentioned in the manual.

I don't mention any crashes. That's for another time and place. Let me know if you find it helpful and how I can improve my videos. Would you prefer I go deeper into very large templates or stick to features?

Enjoy!
STUDIO A - DP 9.x, OSX 10.9.5, (2) MacPro 5,1 12-core 3.46GHz with 96GBs RAM, Amfeltec cards with (4) 256GB SM951 m.2s in RAID 0. MOTU 896HD w/Black Lion mod. STUDIO B - iPad Pro, MicroBook IIc, Notion, Cubasis, Audiobus, Arturia, Borderlands, Cyclop, Mersenne, nave, Audulus 3, Touch OSC, Shoom, Animoog, Alchemy, etc. LASS, VSL, Berlin and Spitfire. Vintech and Avedis pres, Bogner and Eden amps, Fender and Gibson guitars and basses, Soundeluxe mics, more...
Steve Steele

Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Return to Digital Performer: Tutorial Videos