Games controller and DP

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
icandream
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Games controller and DP

Post by icandream »

Looking for info about how to interface DP's tap tempo feature with a type of hand-held three-axis accelerometer device, i.e. Nintendo's "nunchuk" controller for the Wii, and there are similar devices designed for Xbox and Playstation.

This could be useful for scoring to picture a cue with little or no steady metronomic pulse, but especially for live performance, the Wii controller being put to use as a MIDI conductor's baton.

Thanks!
MOTU DP8, various instrument and sound libraries, including Ethno Instrument 2, East-West Symphonic Orchestra and Choirs, Native Instruments Komplete 9, Sibelius 6, and Reason 6.5.
sabakanwal
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Games controller and DP

Post by sabakanwal »

I just made this tutorial for a friend of mine who is still rocking a G5, DP 5 and BFD 1. I had to relearn how to do this as I haven't even booted up BFD 1x let alone mixed with if in quite a few years. Maybe someone here will find it useful.
You can try out our VCPVCD510 - vce exams and latest 70-642 - actual tests - braindumps.com to get high flying success in final rasmussen and www.loyola.edu Our Miami International University of Art & Design is also very useful tool.