Lost the Sequence List Window

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
lampfilmusic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Lost the Sequence List Window

Post by lampfilmusic »

Daft question, but just can't find it.

When using DP years ago, I used to be able to call up a Sequences window, that listed ...sequences one on top of the other, and it was possible to set a SMPTE start time for each sequence.

Now, I can't find that window anywhere. I have found the Chunks window, which I can use to do the same thing - set a different SMPTE start time for each, but is there still a way to access the old Sequences window?

Thanks in advance for your help! :?
bayswater

Re: Lost the Sequence List Window

Post by bayswater »

I started using DP 5 after a trial with V4, and I've never heard of the Sequence Window. I do remember jokes at the time, that DP has hundred of windows, one for everything. Maybe it was renamed Chunks when V-Racks were added.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
lampfilmusic

Post by lampfilmusic »

Thanks Bayswater.
stubbsonic

Post by stubbsonic »

Yes, the Chunks window is where the sequences are listed, and where you an manually assign a SMPTE start time to the selected chunk (if it is a sequence or song)
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
lampfilmusic

Post by lampfilmusic »

Cheers stubbsonic! :)