Anyone using Fluffy Audio Libs and have crashes ?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
towerproductions
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Anyone using Fluffy Audio Libs and have crashes ?

Post by towerproductions »

Anyone using Fluffy Audio products? I have Stefania Maratti - Solo Flute or Trio Broz - Solo Cello Libs . They sound pretty decent and They work fine in Kontakt standalone but I had Dp crash several times when I loaded either of them into a project I was working on. Did the same thing when I loaded a new project with one instance of Kontakt with one of those libs . I also had extreme processor spikes at the highest buffer or no audio in DP until I quit . I usually had to do a restart to get DP working properly again. This happened in both DP9.5 and 9.13 I contacted the developer but haven't heard anything back yet . Any ideas ?

thanks Craig
DP11.1, Mac Pro 3.33 / 12-core, 96GB RAM, Mac OS 10.14.6
2 MOTU 2408 mk3s Black Lion mod, , UA Apollo Quad, UAD 2 Octo PCIe,
a bunch of EW Play,Opus, Spitfire, Sine,UVI, Kontakt Komplete Ultimate, VE Pro 7, Falcon, DSP Quattro, AmpliTube 5,and way too many others.
mesayre
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Re: Anyone using Fluffy Audio Libs and have crashes ?

Post by mesayre »

Are you on the latest and greatest Kontakt? Sometimes that helps with scripting issues.
DP 10 - Win 10 - Ultralite AVB
mikehalloran
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Anyone using Fluffy Audio Libs and have crashes ?

Post by mikehalloran »

mesayre wrote:Are you on the latest and greatest Kontakt? Sometimes that helps with scripting issues.
An update to 5.7.1 was released six days ago.
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro