iConnectivity Audio4+ MIDI Issue

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Eleventh Hour Sound
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

iConnectivity Audio4+ MIDI Issue

Post by Eleventh Hour Sound »

Hi, Has anyone figured out the MIDI section of the iConnectivity Audio+4 Audio/MIDI Interface?

It's an amazing beast for the money being able to have both a Mac and an iPad sharing Audio and MIDI data but the GUI is pretty crazy and it sometimes seems buggy. I'm having issues with the MIDI interface section.

Specifically, I'm having issues with Apple's AudioMIDI app not seeing the correct MIDI port connections when using the USB Host Jack therefore my MIDI Controller is mislabeled in DP.
DP11.1, 16" MacBookPro 2.3Ghz 8 Core i9's 32GB Ram 1TB SSD, (2) external 1TB Samsung SSD's , Steven Slate SSD 5.5 and Trigger Drums, ML-1 Mic and VSX Headphones, Omnisphere 2, Trilian, Ivory2, EW, MSI, MX-4, Philharmonik 2, Komplete, Reason, Live, Melodyne, IK Multi's Total Studio, ARC, T-RackS, SampleTron, AMG's KickA--Brass. and my beloved guitars :-)