Easiest way to convert whole project from 96k to 44.1

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Killahurts
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Easiest way to convert whole project from 96k to 44.1

Post by Killahurts »

I want to keep the 96k project and its sound files, but I want to make another project copy that is in 44.1.

I know I can set the studio to 44.1 and pull up the project (copy, including copied sound files) and DP will notice and ask me if I want to convert, but is this the best way? Is there any way to do it more elegantly, i.e. converting it within the document?
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
Killahurts

Re: Easiest way to convert whole project from 96k to 44.1

Post by Killahurts »

Answered my own question! The way I was looking for, was to select them all in the soundbites window and manually convert them from the mini-window. I had all the options there I needed, including moving the originals to the trash and replacing soundbites, or not.

DP really made that easy! :dance:
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: Easiest way to convert whole project from 96k to 44.1

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

:D
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS