DP 9.12 crashes when turning buss pan knob...

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
tonyvose
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP 9.12 crashes when turning buss pan knob...

Post by tonyvose »

Hi all --- Running DP 9.12 in OS X 10.11.6. Something that I've been doing all my DP life is now causing it to crash pretty much every time: I want to buss some signal (a stereo Kontakt 5 instance), and I create a stereo buss, and then I want to pan that buss all the way to one side. Pretty much every time I grab the pan knob, DP crashes. Very frustrating. But it hasn't Always done this..... Does anybody else have this problem, & how have you solved it?..
Thanks very much --- Tony
MacPro 2 X 3 Ghz Intel, 64 Gb RAM, OS X 10.11.6, DP 9.51, Reason 8, UAD Quad, AutoTune, ChannelStrip, VintageWarmer, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, N-I Komplete 10, Minimonsta, impOSCar, Oddity, Sylenth
larryssp
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP 9.12 crashes when turning buss pan knob...

Post by larryssp »

tonyvose wrote:Hi all --- Running DP 9.12 in OS X 10.11.6. Something that I've been doing all my DP life is now causing it to crash pretty much every time: I want to buss some signal (a stereo Kontakt 5 instance), and I create a stereo buss, and then I want to pan that buss all the way to one side. Pretty much every time I grab the pan knob, DP crashes. Very frustrating. But it hasn't Always done this..... Does anybody else have this problem, & how have you solved it?..
Thanks very much --- Tony
Yes - no solution. Wait for an update.
DP 9.12, OS 10.11.6, mac pro 8 core, 24 gigs ram, Mach Five 3.2, MSI, Superior Drummer, Battery, Reason, Slate Drums, EW Gold
http://www.2ndstprod.com
http://www.dannysguitarshop.tv