Markers window always on top?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
dpg4macman
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Markers window always on top?

Post by dpg4macman »

The markers can be assigned to the counter window in the transport control as a drop down that I find useful. I normally park my markers window in the bottom right for my consolidated view. I would also pop the markers window out of the consolidated view and pull it to a second monitor on large live sessions. There's no way I know of making the pop out window float on top of all others.

My thoughts - Best of luck,
mvh
labman
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by labman »

I made a macro with Keyboard maestro to find the market window, pop it out, center and grow it.
AMPGUI themes - Andy rocks!, 3 macs, MacPro 768GB ram, 16core OS11.7.10, DP11.31, all Waves, all SLATE, PSP, IK multimedia & Audioease plugs, all PAlliance, Softube, tons of NI VI's all air Spitfire, all Audiobro, all Berlin, EW PLAY, LLizard, MachFive3, Kontakt5, Omnisphere, RMX, LASS, all Soundtoys, Lexicon AU's, melodyne and others I know am forgetting, cause I'm old...Also mucho outboard rigs, MTPs, DTP, antelope WC, and 4 control surfaces with Raven.
TnMike

Post by TnMike »

Interesting Waxman! I would be thankful if you could post the automation batch command formula on the Raven/Slate forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mac Pro Intel 2010, 16 gigs RAM, Apollo Quad, 2408 mkIII, Raven Mti2, UAD-2, MTPAV, Superior Drummer 3.0 drums, Ivory piano, B4 organ, PodProxt, Kemper, Ozone 9, Apogee Mini-Me, Roland R-8
waxman

Post by waxman »

TnMike wrote:Interesting Waxman! I would be thankful if you could post the automation batch command formula on the Raven/Slate forum!

done... it's in the DP section on the site. Make a channel strip window to itself. In DP make a floating channel strip. Select 1 column and the record/solo/mute/auto option. Put the channel strip in the far left top of screen that way the mouse click command can always find the channel strip.
waxman
DP9.5, Macbook Pro (2018) Mojave, Slate VMS mic, Everything Bundle, Dual Raven MTI 2, Apollo Twin Quad, UAD Arrow, UAD Satellite Octo Tbolt and all the UAD plugs, NI Komplete 11 Ultimate & Arturia V Collection 6, Maschine Studio MK3 Hardware, NI Komplete Kontrol 61s MK 2, Spectrasonics Ominisphere, Superior Drummer, BFD3, Ozone 7, Altiverb, Sound Toys, Waves, Final Cut X. PT 11.
TnMike

Post by TnMike »

Thanks!!

Mac Pro Intel 2010, 16 gigs RAM, Apollo Quad, 2408 mkIII, Raven Mti2, UAD-2, MTPAV, Superior Drummer 3.0 drums, Ivory piano, B4 organ, PodProxt, Kemper, Ozone 9, Apogee Mini-Me, Roland R-8