PT Control / Eucon / DP / iPad Faders Question

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
JSmith1234567
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

PT Control / Eucon / DP / iPad Faders Question

Post by JSmith1234567 »

I thought I would just make this it's own thread...

---------------------------------------------------

I downloaded PT Control and Eucon, and have it set up and working.

One thing I can't figure out...

When you first open the app on the iPAd, the mixer page is front, and it's set up perfectly it seems.

The furthest left fader jumps to whatever track is highlighted in DP's tracks window, and the other seven faders show the first (top) set of tracks in your DP project, which you can then bank to whatever seven faders you want.

This is great...I love that it the far-left first fader always independently jumps to the current highlighted track! This is perfect.

The problem I am having is that the first fader only follows automation if that fader happens to be shown also in the current fader bank show on the iPad in PT control.

If it's highlighted AND it shows in the fader bank, the furthest left fader follows automation.

If it is highlighted but not ALSO one of the faders shown in the current PT Control bank, the left fader is still the fader highlighted in the tracks window in DP, but it does not, for some reason, follow automation.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Thanks very much!
OSX Big Sur (latest). Mac Pro Late 2013 ("trash-can"), 3.5 Ghz 6-Core Intel XeonE5, 64GB RAM. Motu DP 11.03, Vienna Pro Server, Presonus Notion, Osculator, Keyboard Maestro