Digital performer 9 vst activation problem

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
jsk
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Digital performer 9 vst activation problem

Post by jsk »

Hello,
I just installed Digital Performer 9.0 on Mac and I can not scan VST like ozone, camel audio etc ...
They do not appear in dp9 but my audio unit works (nexus2 etc ...)
Can you help me
Thank you
philbrown

Re: Digital performer 9 vst activation problem

Post by philbrown »

This is in red just above your post:
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
Here's the place for issues like this:
viewforum.php?f=1

I'm not a moderator, just passing along the info.
2020 iMac 27" 3.6GHz 10 core i9 • Mac OS 12.2.1 • DP 11.04 • UAD-8 Octo card • Midas M32R

Plugs: UAD•Slate•Scuffham•Flux IRCAM•NI Komplete•Klanghelm•Waves•Spectrasonics•Arturia•Soundtoys•Nomad Factory•PSP•Stillwell•Cytomic•Korg•Five12•GForce
bayswater

Re: Digital performer 9 vst activation problem

Post by bayswater »

VST plugins will not show up when you choose plugins if you have the default format set to AU. You have to activate the VST plugins separately in Preferences > Audio Plugins, or choose VST as the default format.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8