Looking for a thread and I can't find the right search combo

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
vsoprod
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Looking for a thread and I can't find the right search combo

Post by vsoprod »

I seem to remember a thread comparing the mix busses of DP and Pro Tools. So far my last two days searches have turned up nothing. Any ideas would be helpful. Searching Google doesn't turn up anything for me. I know I'm just not putting the right term together.
Also any current views on this topic would be appreciated
Thanks
MacPro 12core 2.66GHZ, 32GB ram, UA Apollo Quad, DP9.12, OS 10.11.xx Waves, Nomad Factory, Drumagog, Autotune plugins.
Video card nVIDIA GTX 980 2GB memory
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Looking for a thread and I can't find the right search c

Post by James Steele »

Not sure what to tell you. I need to add a Google search button for this site when I can. You know the syntax for using google to search this site I assume. For example "AlphaTrack driver site:motunation.com"
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.5 Public Beta, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
vsoprod
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Looking for a thread and I can't find the right search c

Post by vsoprod »

Thanks for that tip, did not know that. Unfortunately didn't find anything new. I'm sure there was a thread comparing the two mix busses. Well maybe I'll start my own thread.
MacPro 12core 2.66GHZ, 32GB ram, UA Apollo Quad, DP9.12, OS 10.11.xx Waves, Nomad Factory, Drumagog, Autotune plugins.
Video card nVIDIA GTX 980 2GB memory