a shortcut/way to one key auto scroll on/off?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
rockman413
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by rockman413 »

I know how to turn on/off auto scroll in preference, but having one shortcut/key to quickly turn it on/off would be very helpful.
macbook pro 10.10, 2.5G,16G ram,256G SSD
stubbsonic

Re: a shortcut/way to one key auto scroll on/off?

Post by stubbsonic »

There is a "Toggle Auto Scroll" command in the Commands window (in the Setup Menu). Type that in the search field and you'll see it. You can see the default key-combo there. You can change it to your desired key combo (if it is available). You can also assign a MIDI Note there if you want to command it remotely.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
MIDI Life Crisis

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

I would suggest the o/p check out the commands window and maybe even... :rtfmmad:
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
rockman413

Post by rockman413 »

stubbsonic wrote:There is a "Toggle Auto Scroll" command in the Commands window (in the Setup Menu). Type that in the search field and you'll see it. You can see the default key-combo there. You can change it to your desired key combo (if it is available). You can also assign a MIDI Note there if you want to command it remotely.
Thank you! I know this but I didn't make it successfully... I tried again today and it works!!!

Of course I know how to check the command and :rtfmmad:
macbook pro 10.10, 2.5G,16G ram,256G SSD