Help! I've lost all my Proverb impulse files... [resolved]

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
menright
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Help! I've lost all my Proverb impulse files... [resolved]

Post by menright »

...and when I load Proverb in DP 9.12 I see nothing in the Factory settings menu. How can I get them back? I love this reverb and use it in a V-rack for every single project I do.

Once again, help!

MIke E

PS: by the way, this happened just before I upgraded to 9.12, so that couldn't have been the cause.
MacBook Pro 17' 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB, DP9.1, MachFive3, Ethno2, Synthmaster, Waves, UVI, Ableton Live
stubbsonic

Re: Help! I've lost all my Proverb impulse files...

Post by stubbsonic »

I've had the experience where if I didn't assign a pair of valid inputs and outputs for the plugin, it wouldn't show me presets because it didn't know if I wanted the surround ones or the stereo ones. Make sure you have established input and output connections first and see if that sorts it.

If not, I'm not sure what the next step is. Repair permissions? Re-install DP?
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
menright

Post by menright »

exactly what you said, Jon - as soon as I gave it a bus assignment, the problem disappeared. Thanks a million for the steer!

Mike E
MacBook Pro 17' 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB, DP9.1, MachFive3, Ethno2, Synthmaster, Waves, UVI, Ableton Live
jbyerly1

Post by jbyerly1 »

This Just Happened to me. I reloaded DP 8 From motu.com but no luck. To continue I loaded MAS Reverb and I decided to try Proverb again and the presets showed up. I will do as suggested and see if that is the fix
Mac Pro 4,1, OS 10.9.5, 2.93 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 32 GB 1066 MHz, DP 8.07, Apogee Ensemble, UA SOLO 610, Euphonix MC Control & MC mix, JBL Monitors, Ocean Way Drums Gold, Komplete 7, Waves Classic Studio Bundle,Stylus RMX, iZotope RX,1TB glyph Drive, Carvin 6 string Bass
http://www.HorizonEntertainment-NC.com