Change color of background in DP 9?

Discussion of Digital Performer use, optimization, tips and techniques on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for most discussion related to the use and optimization of Digital Performer [MacOS] and plug-ins as well as tips and techniques. It is NOT for troubleshooting technical issues, complaints, feature requests, or "Comparative DAW 101."
dlcatftwin
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Change color of background in DP 9?

Post by dlcatftwin »

Greetings all,
I know one can change colors via the color schemes found in Preferences, and can also go beyond with personal editing, but, can one also change the color of the background? At present is the OEM dark grey (aka. Logic-poser) that gets a bit tiring after a while. I much prefer the lighter backdrop found in DP 8 and earlier.
Am wondering of someone found a solution or a procedure to do this.
Thank you for reading.
Regards,
DLC
Shooshie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Change color of background in DP 9?

Post by Shooshie »

Preferences: Themes
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
dlcatftwin
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Post by dlcatftwin »

Too easy! (why didn't the Techlink guy mention this? Why didn't I see this - old age!).
Thank you, Shooshie!
DLC
Shooshie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by Shooshie »

It happens to us all. Until you know, you just don't know!
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|